Draw a simple box with clip coverIn this simple tutorial we'll build a small box with a cover fixed by 4 clips, that can be 3d printed.
We'll start from base sketch up to complete object, including the export in .stl format and objects loading into Repetier Host application.
We'll show following points :
- How to draw a 2d rectangle and a polyline
- How to extrude a 2d sketch to get a 3d object
- Unions and subtractions of solids
- Face offsets on solids
- Using layers to group similar objects
- Materials and transparnces